>:(
This Globaloria stuff is really starting to get on my last nerves!! It is so so so confusing and hard to do! I really didn't think this class would be so hard >:(... The paper prototype is really different and confusing even though I haven't done it very much.. my partners have been doing it more than I have. :) Doing the flash stuff looks even harder cause of all codes you have to do on it!!!!
I can appreciate your frustration, it can be hard to to do. I would suggest that you try and figure out what you want to learn and then try and find that on your links on the wiki. ALmost everything you want to know is on the wiki tips if you keep searching. THe nice thing about Globaloria is that you can find what someone else has already done and then COPY THEIR CODE. It is actually encouraged to copy, fun, huh?
ReplyDelete