Thursday, January 20, 2011

Playing to learn

Action genre is the most interesting to me. The way you never know whats next is cool. Having fast reflexes is a big thing in playing these types of games. For most people that don't have fast reflexes, it drives them crazy that they can't do it. Which will make most of them keep playing it until they get it right.I am doing my game on animals. To make it a awesome game that teaches peopl not to hurt animals would be a great thing. If it saves at least one animal then it's worth it. I hope that people will stop hurting and killing animals.Cause it's stupid and mean!!! People wouldn't like it if someone killed or hurt them all the time...people that hurt and kill animals need to have that done to them! I'd be happy if they got hurt and died instead of the animals!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment