Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The videos we HAD to watch!!!

The stuff that I learned about watching the brainpop videos is that robots and dumb cartoon people are so aggravating! It kind of didn't make any sense it explained what the internet or blog was and we already know what it is cause we learned what especially what a blog was at the beginning of this year when we started this class. But, I guess internet safety is important if you get on the internet alot and if you don't want to get kidnapped or killed or something. I wouldn't put my number or where I lived but I don't understand why not use your name it's not a big deal there are tons of people out there with the same name as you it shouldn't be a big deal. And about blogging there isn't much you need to know about it the internet safety just goes for when you get on a blogging website and depending on the blogging website your on you just got to figure out what the rules are on the website. My plan for keeping my learning log updated is to just update it everytime I remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment